Launching June 2021.
Experience Dentons is an innovative new virtual work experience program, designed to give you an insight into life as a commercial solicitor at the world’s largest law firm.
What can I expect?
Experience Dentons starts by providing an introduction to law, the commercial world and to Dentons as a firm. Then, as you progress through the program, you will complete work related to each of our key practice areas, honing both your technical and commercial skills. By the end of Experience Dentons you will have completed a range of meaningful activities, gained insight to insider information from Dentons and will receive a certificate to help boost your LinkedIn profile and CV.
By taking part in the program you’ll also unlock a space on our quarterly live insight events, where you’ll network with our teams and have the chance to find out more about our student opportunities and how to apply. This could be the start of something much bigger.
What are the benefits of completing Experience Dentons?
By completing the program you will:
- Unlock a wealth of information about a career in commercial law, to help spark your knowledge of the industry.
- Gain an insider understanding of the role of a commercial lawyer at Dentons.
- Discover the resources and information required to make your journey into law successful.
- Build practical skills including: Research, Drafting, Commercial Awareness and Client Communication.
- Have direct access with the Dentons team at quarterly events.
How can I find out more?
To sign up to be notified once Experience Dentons launches, please email the graduate recruitment team at email@example.com
Is there any eligibility criteria?
It is an open access programme but candidates must be above the age 16 years old to participate.